Welcome to the Job Corps disABILITY site. This site provides the
Job Corps community with information and resources that will allow them to
better support and meet the needs of applicants and students with disabilities.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide a central location for
resources to help center staff meet Job Corps Disability Program requirements.
Staff can also use this site to:
- Recognize the most common disabilities and related
accommodations among Job Corps youth.
- Learn how to interact appropriately and comfortably
with people with different kinds of disabilities.
- Prepare students with disabilities to enter the
- Educate employers about including people with
disabilities as part of a diverse workforce.
- Learn about promising practices available to help
center staff provide services and support to students with disabilities.
- Read the Job Corps Disability Newsletter.
- Access Job Corps Disability Program-related directives.
- Locate past webinars and discover trainings that can be adapted to provide center staff training.