This section contains brochures, presentations, and other valuable information on
The SafetyNet Toolkit training is available in Citrix per Information Notice 09-38, Updated Information on SafetyNet Toolkit Training. Center staff should follow these steps to access the training:
- Login to Citrix
- Click on Job Corps Community Website
- Type http://lms.jobcorps.org/Default.aspx
- Enter you email address as your login ID
- Enter your Citrix password
- Type "SafetyNet Toolkit" in the Search box
- From the search results, click on the "SafetyNet Toolkit" link
If a center has staff members that do not maintain access to Citrix, a CD containing the training can be requested by contacting the JCDC Technical Assistance Center (TAC) at email@example.com.
Questions or comments about SafetyNet? Contact us.
Policy & Directives
Job Corps Policy
Job Corps Directives
Program Change Notice